Here are some things Mo's learned in Kindergarten so far:
1. The expression "Easy peasy, lemon cheesy."
2. That "girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider."
3. We should "leave no trace" and sometimes that means picking up other people's garbage - which he's started doing around our house and neighborhood, not just at school. (Can you see my proud-mama smile?)
4. He doesn't like hot lunch. Not because of the taste but because he ends up throwing too much of it away, and he "feels bad wasting."
5. Where the Principal sits. The third day of school, Mo asked me to show him how to get to the Principal's office, "just in case."
1 year ago