Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An overheard conversation

Mo and Daddy, chatting before bed.



Mo: Some kids today were eating dead meat, Dad.



Dad: Lots of people eat meat. That's their decision. It's OK.



Mo: Well, I called them a bunch of "dead meaters."



Dad: That's not a very nice thing to say.



..... Later ....



Dad: Let's practice some spelling words.



Mo: OK.



Dad: How about Mom?



Mo: Mom's easy!



Dad: [Laughing] Did you hear that, Mom? He says Mom's easy.



Me: Yes, I heard.



Mo: Why's that funny, Dad?



Dad: Ummm. You'll get it when you're older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.