Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dancing Mama

I don't know what we were watching - probably Backyardigans - when I was inspired to get up and dance around the living room.

Both boys started yelling, "No! No! No!"

I chided them to get up and dance with me, like old times. We used to have a dance party in the living room every night!

But they kept at it.

"Stop Mom!" Curly yelled.

"Please Mom! Quit it!" Mo scolded.

I stopped and looked Mo in the eye. "Come on. Can't I even dance in my own house?"

He thought about it for a minute, nodded and said, "Yes Mom. You can dance in your own house. Just please go somewhere we can't see you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.