Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A relatively good weekend

It used to be that a "good" weekend meant nice meals in restaurants, maybe a fun party or good time at the bars. Perhaps a beautiful day enjoying a bike ride, ski trip, round of golf or sunset boat ride.

Oh, how my standards have changed.

I would call this weekend "good." It was cold and rainy and otherwise blissfully uneventful.

However, for the first time in a long time, this weekend:
1. Nobody vomited.
2. We didn't have to rush anyone to the ER.
3. My number of laundry loads remained in the single-digits.
4. None of us is running a fever.
5. Plus - bonus - I got to nap. Twice! Woo hoo! (I never imagined I'd get so happy over an extra hour or two of sleep...)

1 comment:

  1. You had more than a good weekend... two naps?!! That's a fantastic weekend! I was just thinking the other day about how weekends used to mean sleeping in. Now I'm lucky to make it to 6:30am without someone waking me up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.