Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mo's thoughts on Santa

We went out for pancakes the other day, and Santa stopped by our table to say, "Hello."

Mo surprised him with a pointed question: "How do you get in people's houses if they don't have a fireplace?"

Santa's face lit up. Clearly prepared for this question, he pulled out an old fashioned, ornate key. He explained, "For houses that don't have fireplaces, I have a magic key. It looks like a normal key right now, but on Christmas Eve it glows and sparkles and opens any door."

Mo nodded but didn't say anything more.

Today in the car, Mo says to me: "Mom, I'm really glad was have a fireplace. I don't like the idea of someone just walking into our house like that. Even if it's Santa."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.