- He picked up my coffee cup and emptied its contents on the floor.
- He refused to put on his coat, hat, gloves, socks or shoes. He also wore his jammie shirt all day long.
- I put my dinner on the kitchen table and ran back to grab the Parmesan cheese. Curly took that opportunity to dump my entire glass of water over my spaghetti dinner.
- He broke the power cord on my laptop.
- When I ran upstairs to talk about Christmas gifts with my mom (didn't want the boys to overhear), Curly pulled a kitchen chair up to my spice cupboard and sprinkled stuff all over the counters and floor - including an entire jar of basil.
I just keep reminding myself that Mo used to be like this, too, and I know that little Curly will grow out of it eventually.