Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years resolutions for the Booger Boys

Sure, I want to get more sleep, lose 10 pounds and sell my screenplay for a million bucks this year. But if none of that happens, I'd still be a very happy mama if the Booger Boys would stick to these five resolutions:

1. This year let me use the toilet without an audience. (Bonus points if I can take a bath without someone pounding on the door, screaming and/or crying.)

2. Let me find only minimally harmful objects inside my nicer footwear - unlike the yogurt drink discovered in my new boots this morning.

3. Use your clever little brains for good and not evil. Heck, I would probably settle for 3/4 good and 1/4 evil.

4. Only break the cheap stuff, and leave the electronics and furniture in their shabby-but-still-functioning state.

5. Keep the swearing, bodily functions (you know which ones I mean) and embarrassing stories within the walls of our home. Or at least within our inner circle of friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, going to the bathroom without an audience was a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.