Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today's lesson: GO Pack GO!

I'm a Wisconsin girl, so there's no doubt who we're routing for in the Super Bowl. But, unlike a lot of folks around here, we're not super-duper Packer Backers. I'll admit it: This was only the second football game we've watched all year.

What I've found interesting is that in the last week, with all the Super Bowl excitement, my boys have gotten quite an education about our home team - none of it coming from Mom or Dad.

Curly - the only one of us to own any green-n-gold attire - wore his Packer shirt to day care the other day. He came home cheering, "GO Pack Go!" and telling us he wanted to play football. Every day since then he's wanted to wear his "yellow helmet shirt."

Mo came home from school the other day declaring, "The Packers are the best team ever." And I couldn't help but laugh when his Friday Kindergarten folder included these art projects: a mini football field, a Packer flag and a big, sparkly "G" for Green Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.