Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Curlyisms

Now that Curly's talking more, I love hearing his strange expressions and interesting observations. Here are a few Curlyisms.

When wind blew the blossoms off our flowering pear tree: It's raining popcorn!

After discovering my elbow: Your arm has a knee! It's your knee arm.

His explanation of being naked: Running with my [boy part].

After I told him "We need to change your butt," he corrected me: I need a diaper change, Mom! Not a butt change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.