Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Friday, May 13, 2011

"Peep" show at Target

Before you read this, you should know that Curly's new favorite show is a cartoon about a baby bird called "Peep and the Big Wide World."

Our conversation today at Target

Curly: I wanna go home. I wanna watch a show.

Me: We'll be done in a minute.

Curly: I want my Peep show.

Me: OK, OK.

Curly: I WANNA PEEP SHOW, MOM!

Me: Ssshhhhhh.

Curly: I GET MY PEEP SHOW!

Me: Yes, Kid. We'll go home in a minute, and you'll get your Peep show.

Curly: Yeah, yeah. Peep show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.