Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mo: Bow chicka WOW WOW

Yesterday Mo asked me, "Is bow chicka WOW WOW a bad word?"

I laughed. I asked where he learned that. (Answer: Ben in his class.)

Dad chuckled and mumbled to me, "No, that's a very good word."

But it got me wondering, what exactly is the correct response to that question?

And I can only imagine where we'll be - in some future time and place - when Mo again decides to test out the phrase, "Bow chicka WOW WOW."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.