Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sassy doesn't stop for summer

Mo is especially gifted with it comes to loud, gassy noises. In summer school last week, he belched loud enough to stop his teacher mid-lesson.

I guess she then asked him, "What was that for?"

And he replied, "Well, Ms. T, that was just for you!"

At least that's how he recounted the story. He emphasized that she laughed, and Mo was very proud that his teacher thinks he's funny. I'm not sure if he said "Excuse me" during the exchange, but a mother can hope.



On a totally separate note, Curly's convinced that basketball is actually called "bounce-a-ball." If you try to tell him any differently, he will insist that you are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.